25th Young Scientists' Conference on Astronomy and Space Physics
April 23-28, 2018
The aim of the annual Open Young Scientists' Conference on Astronomy and Space Physics is to provide
young scientists with a possibility to communicate and present their scientific work. Young scientist is a bachelor / master / PhD student, young researcher...
- atmospheric studies and space geophysics
- Solar physics and heliosphere
- Solar System & extrasolar planets
- stellar astrophysics
- interstellar and intergalactic medium
- extragalactic astrophysics and cosmology
- high-energy astrophysics and astroparticle physics
- positional astronomy and astronomical equipment
- computers in astronomy
Working language: English
During the Conference each young participant should present a short report (12 minutes) or a poster
(with a poster presentation of about 5 minutes). Besides students' reports invited lectures are planned.
Registration is closed!
Last update: April 19 2018