28th Young Scientists' Conference on Astronomy and Space Physics
October -, 2022
The conference is postponed to October 2022 due to the RUSSIAN INVASION OF UKRAINE!
You can help our country by donating on the following trusted websites:
The aim of the annual Open Young Scientists' Conference on Astronomy and Space Physics is to provide
young scientists with a possibility to communicate and present their scientific work. Young scientist is a bachelor / master / PhD student, young researcher...
- Atmospheric studies and space geophysics
- Solar physics and heliosphere
- Solar System & extrasolar planets
- Stellar astrophysics and interstellar medium
- Extragalactic astrophysics and cosmology
- High energy astrophysics
- Data collection and analysis
- Positional astronomy
Working language: English
During the Conference each young participant should present a short report (12 minutes) or a poster
(with a poster presentation of about 5 minutes). Besides students' reports invited lectures are planned.
Registration for online conference is open ;)
Deadline - September 1, 2022!
Last update: April 4 2022