21th Young Scientists' Conference on Astronomy and Space Physics
April 28 - May 3, 2014
Due to some technical reasons the registraton form did not for work several days, so if you have registered but do not see your name in the list of participants, please, mail us!
The aim of the annual Open Young Scientists' Conference on Astronomy and Space Physics is to provide
young scientists with a possibility to communicate and present their scientific work. Young scientist is a bachelor / master / PhD student, young researcher...
- atmospheric studies and space geophysics
- Solar physics and heliosphere
- Solar System & extrasolar planets
- stellar astrophysics
- interstellar and intergalactic medium
- extragalactic astrophysics and cosmology
- high-energy astrophysics and astroparticle physics
- positional astronomy and astronomical equipment
- computers in astronomy
Working language: English
During the Conference each young participant should present a short report (12 minutes) or a poster
(with a poster presentation of about 5 minutes). Besides students' reports invited lectures are planned.
Registration is closed!
Last update: April 11 2014