1. Grants for participants from Stellar Astrophysics section:
This year we are able to provide 2 personal grants in the amount of 2 000 UAH for Ukrainian scientists from Prof. Viktor Khalack (Université de Moncton, Canada). Mandatory conditions for obtaining the grant are the following:
- Fellow scientist must have Ukrainian citizenship and work/study in other a city than Kyiv (excluding Ukrainian territories occupied by Russia).
- Fellow scientist must have a report in the field of Stellar Astrophysics and publish his/her research in AASP (after participation in conference) mentioning the grant in the acknowledgement section.
- Fellow scientist should provide an application for grant in Ukrainian with detailed explanation of the reasons why he/she should obtain it.
- Fellow scientist should provide a recommendation letter in Ukrainian (from scientific advisor or other fellow scientist) which characterizes the candidate's research and achieved goals.
The application for a grant and all other documents must be sent in Ukrainian (!) to the e-mail address: email@example.com (with copy to the firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Financial support for participants from Ukraine:
Several personal grants (which can partially or fully cover conference costs) will be assigned by LOC for young participants from Ukraine. Preference will be given to students, based on information about their contribution provided in registration form. Selected persons will be informed within couple of days after the deadline. You can apply for the grant via email (email@example.com), providing us the following information:
- the price of your train/bus tickets;
- letter with explanation of necessity of the financial support;
- recommendation letter from scientific advisor or other fellow scientist.
Deadline - April 1, 2018!
Last update: April 19 2018